The Fairmont St Andrews, a 5-star cliff-top resort, in St Andrews, Scotland, the Home of Golf, is offering guaranteed tee times on St Andrews’ famed Old Course as part of its Winter Golf Package for 2012/2013.
The package includes:
• Two nights’ accommodation in a Fairmont Room (additional nights may be available)
• Full Scottish breakfast in the Squire Restaurant each morning
• A guaranteed tee time for 18 holes of golf on the Old Course
• 18 holes of golf on The New Course
• 18 holes of golf on The Jubilee Course
• Additional rounds of golf on the Fairmont’s Torrance Course may be added
The package is available November 6th to Dec. 31. Available dates for travel during 2013 will be published in the near future. A minimum of two (2) golfers are required to book this package. Rates begin at £239 per person. Accommodations will be booked directly with Fairmont St Andrews while golf will be booked with the St Andrews Links Trust. For full terms and conditions, please contact Fairmont St Andrews’ reservations team by calling 011 44 1334 837000.
Fairmont St Andrews, voted European Golf Resort of the Year 2012 (IAGTO), sits on 520 acres of stunning open coastline overlooking the North Sea and the historic town of St Andrews. In addition to exceptional golf and a world-class spa, Fairmont St Andrews includes award-winning dining, luxurious guest accommodations and exceptional service, as well as unfettered access to the charms of St Andrews itself.